I'm starting my blog now that I'm settled in LA. Everything is good now, I have a lot of time to organize everything since I'm not on a project yet. I've been cooking stuff like pad thai with shrimp, pork chops with sauteed onions, and tonight I'm doing a turkey burger with sweet potato fries and asparagus.
The LG LCD tv is good in HD but for standard definition tv shows, it's kind of grainy unless you're farther away. But then I googled that and that's what all HDTVs are like, which I think is stupid. There's an annoying dog in my complex that shrieks every time someone walks by. He reminds me of Dumpling. Annoying people were riling him up and barking like idiots.
I went into the Accenture LA office today, it's nice but it's a lot smaller than Reston. I'm going again next Thursday for people who have been promoted to do training/celebrate. The office is in El Segundo, which is about 15 minutes from my apartment and near the Manhattan Beach Toyota dealership where we got my Prius.
My roommate and I are both polite and quiet so I like that, it's kind of like living by myself because she works until around 8pm at her nail salon. She is off on Tuesdays and works on weekends.
I'm going to the One Republic concert in November at the Hollywood Palladium. Chau and I signed up for tickets to the Ellen Degeneres show for when she visits, but we only get tickets if they email us. I might try to see the High School Musical movie this weekend because there are 2 theatres that I can walk to from my place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i want to hear 'bout dem boiz
have you hit up them clubs yet gurl?
you're kitchen is pretty. i didn't know you would have so much open space.
typo- your. then again it doesn't look like anyone else is writing in perfect english
Post a Comment