I'm taking full advantage of all these concerts and events in LA while I'm here. The Paramore concert at Hollywood & Highland Center is indeed free tomorrow, so I'm going. You just need to buy a wristband if you want a better seat and autograph, which is sold out anyways and I prob wouldn't buy it. And I got a $15 for Phantom Planet at the Troubador in Dec. This will be the first time I'm going to Phantom without Nutmeg, we've prob seen them like 3 times. Going to concerts by myself is fine b/c there's no seats so I don't look weird. Plus there's a gazillion AZNs in LA so I blend in.
I bought a lot of fruit like tangerines and pumelo grapefruit at Costco which is really good b/c know I'm eating a lot of that instead of the Ben & Jerry's mint chocolate cookie which I knew I shouldn't have bought in the first place. And the Twix I got just in case trick or treaters came, which they didn't, rofl. I also got those prepared foods like the steak wrapped with mushrooms, chicken parmigiana, and salmon with butter. So I just freeze most of it and refrigerate what I can eat that week.
Lanny will like this Costco story/say I'm lying. Last time I ditched and ran when I used Chau's old Costco card at the Costco right by my apartment b/c only the cardholder can use it and I said I'd get my sister who was "parking the car." So I tried again on a weekend when it's crowded and there's more distractions. And this time I picked a guy instead of a girl b/c they pay less attention. He said I looked nice in my dress and let me get away with using my debit card even though it wasn't my Costco ID. But now I think I'll go to the other Costco where they don't care who's ID it is.


1 comment:
not fair- pp is only playing that one show! stand near the sides b/c alex will probably climb out into the audience.
Post a Comment